Thursday, April 10, 2014

The place that I am going to describe is the Peruvian amazon, where I and my father travelled in the year to thousand and twelve. We started the our trip n Iquitos, the capitol of Peruvian amazon, were we stayed a few days taking pictures with some analogue cameras charged with black and white pictures. The most I like from Iquitos was the markets with all their colours mixed, the reds and the yellow of the fruit was incredible. Also the fish was incredible, the thing was the volume, there was so much fish, everywhere was people fishing and catching, fishing and catching, and selling it We also travelled through the Peruvian amazon going in west direction to Brazil. It was a long way. We stopped in many villages and small towns and we talked to many people that live there. They told me and my father the vision they have about their world, about their reality. I found a place where many people lived well, without money but only caring about grown their food fishing day by day.

3 comments:

  1. You take some photos with digital camera? I really want to see the colors of the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh dude, a very nice trip that you made, I think this was a beautiful experience for you and your father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the history of your journey i think it had to be a wonderfull trip through the peruvian amazon . cool

    ReplyDelete