Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi guys, what a gift to share with you some of my reflexions…. Mmmm, let´s make a reflexion about something. Garbage, junk, that can be. Right, I have always like junk because of how it see, because of the time, the history of the objects we find in there, in the big piles in my lovely city Santiago, where I was born and grew . Junk it is always there in the city life, making you seek with it smell, but garbage always want to you to try it, to see it, to force your eyes to see what it is really there, junk want to be rescued. There is us, the city hero, the obsessed urban men and women always needing something, always searching for something, feeling empty as we are. And I tell you my brothers: all that you want is in the junk. That doll´s head with one eye is in the junk, that piece of wood, with fungus and a hole, that tv that doesn´t work but it´s from thirty years ago it is there. A mean everything, the world is there screaming, going under and under. So don´t waste your time being at facebook trying to be part of something and go anywhere you now there is some garbage you can stole from the city and take for you, and keep it, that quiet object is now yours, your little dirty treasure. Then you, gorgeous, make a gift to it and give a place in your life to it. Love it as you would like to love you. There you will now. There you will now.

5 comments:

  1. you probably have the "mal de diogenes" you should go to the doctor! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajaja clemente you are so funny! i love to read your reflection of today <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah interesting reflection, from the garbage we came, to the garbage we'll go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have done a very interesting reflection, what you propose is something very poetic, thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes when I work in serigraphy I must search somethings in the garbage for the class... I know that feel bro

    ReplyDelete