Thursday, April 3, 2014

Helo, I am clemente, the owner of this blog. This is my english class blog and my job now is tell you about me so... let's start: I was born in nineteen eighty nine in Santiago. It was a rainy day of may. When I was born my fathers lived in another country, so at the time of two months after I was born we moved out to another country. They told me that we were always travelling from our house to Chile, so they started to feel tired about that, in the end we stayed here. I can't remember that becouase i was too young. So, the first things i remember is living in an ant's house with many animals and a great yard, that's why i feel so good at nature and I love living with animals. Then, when i was five or six years old we moved to an aparment were I grew up until I was a young guy who likes music more than anything in the world. so I was listening music all day long, I started to apreciate art and became to feel the effect of art in my mind and body. I understood what culture is and what it means to us as human being. Well, all this things started at yhe age of thirteen or fourteen years old and they been growing in my soul and in my material life. Now on im almost finishing my art studies in college, ending and starting proceses that gona gide my life in the next future days, and I hope this class teachs me things to support all this things in my life in all the ways. Good bye, seeya.

1 comment:

  1. You have to publish your bread recipe. I don't want to pay anymore!!!

    see you in hell compareee

    ReplyDelete